Apr 14, 2012
New In Giving Impact: Additional donation for levels, responsive checkout, and more
On March 13th, 2012 we released a collection of new features to Giving Impact™, our online Fundraising API service.
New Feature: Donation Levels – Once a level is selected, a supporter is prompted with an opportunity to add additional funds beyond that set with the level.
New Feature: Donation landing, checkout and share pages are now presented with a responsive design that adapts to mobile devices to maximize supporting real estate and improve his/her donation experience.
Additional Feature Updates Include:
- Donate Checkout – Donation total is now displayed on checkout page for confirmation.
- Email Receipts – Donation date is displayed.
- Custom Fields – Replaced delete feature with a hide.
- Display API Tokens for campaigns in Publishing Settings tab.
- Giving Opportunities – Removed beta access to all Giving Opportunity related features. They are now available to all accounts.